Hi there..Lisa Maree here and welcome to my blog! I live in Sunny Queensland with my partner and our dearly loved beagle "Buffy". I have watched my Mum do alot of craft over the years she has dabbled into everything..anywhere from Scrapbooking to Cardmaking and everything in between. I have always dabbled in scrapbooking a little and recently tried some Challenges at Just Add Ink.......I am totally hooked......I love it!!! Please leave me a comment!!!!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 29 September 2012

I am a Winner!!!!!!!



Wow, how excited am I !!!!!  I WON..............
This is the display on Sunny Challenges about Me..


I am so proud to display my winning badge on my new blog!!!

Thank you, Vicky, Gwen Christine and Kris


..................................LisaMaree

No comments:

Post a Comment